Masterchef Australia is an Australian award-winning cooking reality show aired on Network Ten. It is one of the most watched reality show in Australia. If you are passionate about cooking and you have unique skills then don’t miss this opportunity and apply now for Masterchef Australia 2019 Auditions. Participants can only participate through the online application, Applications received by post cannot be accepted. The last day for application is Friday 10th August 2018 (AEST). Check down below how to apply for Masterchef Season 11 Auditions.
Masterchef Australia Season 11 Audition 2019 ( Cooking reality show )
Returning for its 11th remarkable season in 2019, MasterChef Australia promises a season full of surprises, where contestants will be tested by the biggest international and local culinary legends and challenged to create delicious and beautiful home-cooked meals set to ensure a truly exceptional series.
- Participants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Participants must be aged 18 years or above on 30th October 2018.
- Participants cannot have any formal tertiary or other professional catering qualifications acquired in the last 10 years.
- Participants cannot have been arrested or charged in connection with, or convicted of, any serious crime.
- Participant’s main source of income cannot come from preparing and cooking fresh food in a professional environment (e.g. restaurant, hotels, canteens etc).
- All MasterChef contestants must be amateurs, if you have previous professional or semi-professional kitchen experience that the producers of MasterChef deem could create an unfair advantage (at their entire discretion), you will not be eligible
- Click Here to Read Rules of Entry & Instructions.
How to Apply For Masterchef Australia 2019 Auditions
- Click Here or visit masterchef.castasugar.com to apply
- Read Rules of Entry & Instructions.
- Click on Continue to Step one
- Register as a new applicant
- Fill Applicant Details and proceed
- The video submissions must be NO LONGER than 3 minutes.
- Introduce yourself and tell us what food/cooking means to you.
- Make sure your voice can be clearly heard on the video.
- Watch your video back! If you can’t hear or see yourselves neither can we.
- Please remember you are trying out to be a contestant, not a presenter so just BE YOURSELF!!
- Video can be recorded on your smartphone, laptop or a camera. Make it easy for yourself!
Source : rdduentertainment.com
MTV SPLITSVILLA 11 [AUDITION, START DATE, AND CONTESTANT ]